Sunday, September 20, 2009

"Those People"

Matt wanted to put his desk in the garage sale at his NanNan's house...

NanNan lives 2 blocks down the road...

The desk wouldn't fit in the car...
Yes, this actually happened... We are "those people."


Then, we went to Target. I do love Target! I want to look at everything EVERY time I go. I mean you just never know when that one thing you don't really need will go on sale. While I was looking at every end-cap to see if there was anything I couldn't live without... Matt and our friend Steele were making their own fun! :)Again... We are "those people" in Target.
How am I supposed to NOT take a picture of this?!

3 comments:

  1. lol! rednecks! just kidding i love it!

    glad you updated i was wonderin' where you were!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's stinkin funny. I do love some Target, too. Unfortunately, all I ever go there for these days is formula! Gotta know... did the desk sell?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think they've had the sale yet, however, I will let you know what happens! haha! One of my friends saw us and texted me... "Do you need some help?" I was like GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete