Tuesday, November 24, 2009

PCola Visit!

Sunday I headed up to Pensacola to see my best friend, Mary Grace's son (my Godson), Grady get baptized. Unfortunately, I got stuck in Atlanta FOR 6 HOURS and missed the whole thing! However, after being VERY upset and MAD at AirTran for not letting me on the plane that was sitting right outside of the window, after THEIR plane was the reason I was late for the connecting flight, I DID finally make it to Pensacola (I'm not bitter though).
Good news... I'm VERY familiar with the Atlanta Airport... Want to know anything about Terminal B?? - Let me know! :)

I had a GREAT time visiting with MG, Grady, and Mikey. They are always so good to me and I really miss living in the same town as MG, BUT our visits are always fun. Grady has changed so much since the last time I saw him. He is such a good and fun baby! It was a wonderful trip! It was good to catch up with Mary Grace and spend time with Grady.

Oh, and if you haven't had MG's Grape Salad... You NEED to try the recipe. It is SO GOOD! I ate so many grapes, they probably think I'm a freak! I didn't even want to share with anyone!

Here are some pics from my trip!

Our attempt at a group pic...
Me and MG

Grady looking at his mommy like.... "What??? I'm NOT
supposed to eat the soil out of the potted plant?"

Happy Baby!

He is so stinkin' cute... I feel like I
have to comment on every picture!

I'm likin' the new jacket!

How Sweet!!!
I can't wait for him to start walking!

Trying to get a picture withOUT his tongue
out is practically impossible! haha!

LOVING that face!
"It's WAY TOO EARLY for pictures, Aunt Sam."

"It's NEVER too early to take everything
out of my drawers!"

What a fun trip! I can't wait until next time!

- MG, I'll send you pics this week! :)



3 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for posting such good pics! We had a GREAT time with you, too and I really miss living nearby also!!!! Say a prayer that maybe someday that will change! Thanks for coming, you are such a GREAT FRIEND!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I posted a comment on here already? Guess not! What I thought I said was Grady loves him some Aunt Sam :) Glad you finally made it there. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I love me some Grady! :) I would LOVE to have you near by too, MG! I miss you too, Katie! I'm ready to come visit! I've never been to Cali!

    ReplyDelete