Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ready, Set, Smile!

Matt's good friend from high school got married over the weekend. She asked Matt to play the piano and sing a song at the ceremony... so he did. He wouldn't do this for very many people, but Anna is a very GOOD friend! It was a beautiful wedding and we had a lot of fun at the reception.

Matt's beard is starting to get out of control again...
He says he's not cutting it until Christmas...
Lord, help me!
He's lucky I love him!!!

It's Tim and Liz's last week in Florida. They leave for Portland, Oregon on Monday. We are certainly going to miss them, but can't wait to visit!I just wanted to post some pics of us all dressed up! It doesn't happen very often!

And... I love sparklers!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, y'all look so nice! I agree, the beard is getting out of control, Matt! Mikey has been saying he's going to grow his out and I said I will shave it in his sleep if he does!

    ReplyDelete