Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Chicago Here We Come!

Matt and I leave for Chicago early in the morning! We are VERY excited! Matt has been there twice before, but this is my first time. I'm sure we'll be taking lots of pictures and videos.

We just got a Flip Cam that is AWESOME! I can't wait to video our trip... and everything else we do in life. I've basically been following Matt around with it all afternoon. It's fun!! I would put up a video now... but I'm pretty sure I would be going on the trip alone if I did that!
http://www.gadgetfolder.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/pure_digital_flip_ultra_sd_gadgetfolder_com-300x300.jpg

3 comments:

  1. weird! me and my girlfriend just got one of these too! have fun in chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, you are so crazy.

    Sam, have fun in Chicago. You are going to love it. I heard about these "flip" cameras. You guys are all too high tech for me. :) Go to Lou Mitchell's Diner for breakfast... Sam you'll get milk duds and ice cream for free just for being a girl!!!! Matt, you'll get nothing, but maybe if you are extra nice to Sam that day, she'll share. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! That sounds awesome! It's going on my list!! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete