Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Blogger

I talked my sister-in-law, Steph into starting a blog. She's going to be great at it! Her and my brother, Michael have all kinds of good stories and exciting things going on in their lives. You'll want to add them to your list of people to stalk! Go check it out! Live Laugh Lewis -Isn't she creative!?! Oh, they have a cute little dog too, Layla (my dog-neice).
(Michael, Steph, & Layla)


Also... Have you went and bought Matt's CD yet?? It's really good! I swear you'll like it!
See the post from a few days ago for details!

2 comments:

  1. Love their blog title! That is super cute. I wish I could come up with something like that, but I'm just not cool like that. :) Do you have a phone yet????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a phone!!!!(YAY)!!!! I called you yesterday! Call me!!!!! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete