Friday, July 10, 2009

Idaho Recap (LOTS of pics)

This is where I stayed: "COLDBUD" front view
Rear viewView of the Grand Tetons from Jackson Hole (above)
Jackson Hole shopping... an antler entry on every corner - this is for you dad!
Me and my horse, Annie. We went on the sunset dinner ride at Linn Canyon Ranch. It was beautiful. I wasn't able to take pics while I was riding... but I will get them from their camera soon! It was quite the experience!
"Miso Hungry" - I HAD to eat there with a name like that!

Special Request:
Mary Grace has requested that I post ALL 21 pictures of me and my fish. So... Here ya go!
(I know it's a bit self indulgent, but ya gotta do what the people want! - I hope you're happy MG!)















































































































4 comments:

  1. THANK YOU!!! I LOVED IT! Your face cracks me up and I can't believe you touched those nasty fish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had so much fun! I didn't know that Idaho could be so great-now I wanna go! You're cracking me up with the fish chronicle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I'm totally following your blog, just because you posted all 21 of these pictures. I mean, who cares if I only met you once right? :) The fish made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christy, you make me laugh! Who cares if we've only met once! Now that we're blog stalking we'll feel like we've known each other for years the next time we meet! :)

    ReplyDelete